Friday, March 25, 2005

Funny Sayings

I saw a funny bumper sticker just a few minutes ago that I've never seen. I haven't laughed so hard at a bumper sticker since the first time I saw "Earth first -- I'll log the other planets later". It was, "If the world didn't suck -- we'd all fall off!" Optimistic cynics are a rare breed. In fact, I never thought about their existence until just now. The author of this sticker must be one. I think I must be one too; that's why it struck me so funny. Amazing what you can learn in 5 minutes from a bumper sticker.

So I was thinking we should turn this into an ongoing funny-sayings blog. (Go there.) (Open it with a new window.) You know, like, "There are 10 kinds of people in the world -- those who understand binary numbers and those who don't", or like, "Hug a logger -- you'll never go back to trees!". So post your funny sayings as a comment, and if I like it I'll put it into the blog. And if I don't... I'll, well, I'll probably still add it.

Oh, original quotes are allowed too. Old sayings that you just made up.

Ok, laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home